Wanted: Veterinary Assistant to join our exceptional team!
Part-time opportunities available!
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference, build a career and create long-term client, patient and staff relationships? Come work with an outstanding team of CVTs and support staff, excellent veterinarians and committed management in a professionally challenging, supportive and team-oriented environment!
VCA Animal Wellness Center is AAHA accredited and committed to providing Fear Free veterinary visits using low-stress handling techniques.
- Ability to follow low stress handling techniques
- Enjoys working with animals
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 40lbs independently
- Has an upbeat personality with ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Enjoy contributing to a happy and cooperative team
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Flexible schedule including weekend, evening and holiday hours
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Job Requirements
- At least one year experience working with animals in a professional setting
- Newly enrolled in a veterinary education program
What We Offer
VCA Animal Wellness Center has fun and challenging opportunities in an upscale full-service veterinary clinic that offers luxury boarding, daycare, training, grooming and veterinary medical services. As a member of the VCA family you will have the ability to explore career options that only VCA can offer such as continuing education, transfer options, specialization and leadership opportunities. Employees receive competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package including uniform allowance and pet care discounts for your own pet(s).
For more information about our facility please visit our website at AnimalWellnessMG.com!
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter in addition to a resume to Melissa.Wolfe@VCA.com