Wanted: Boarding Kennel Attendant to join our exceptional team!
Full-time or Part-time opportunities available!
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference, build a career and create long-term client, patient and staff relationships? Come work with an outstanding team of CVTs and support staff, excellent veterinarians and committed management in a professionally challenging, supportive and team-oriented environment!
VCA Animal Wellness Center is AAHA accredited and committed to providing Fear Free veterinary visits using low-stress handling techniques.
Kennel Attendant duties assisting with staff training, maintaining a clean and safe environment inside and outside, ensuring our guest's mental, physical and emotional needs are being met and effectively and safely manage play groups. Additional tasks include assisting with care and feeding duties, accurately entering information and reservations pertaining to a pet's stay into the computer and have a high level of client interaction in person, on the telephone and electronically.
- Ability to follow low stress handling techniques
- Able to work independently and without supervision
- Has an upbeat and outgoing personality with ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Enjoys working with people and able to effectively communicate with clients in person, over the phone and electronically
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Comfortable using a windows-based computer software program
- Flexible schedule including weekend, evening and holiday hours
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and able to lift 40#
- Reliable transportation
What We Offer
VCA Animal Wellness Center has fun and challenging opportunities in an upscale full-service veterinary clinic that offers luxury boarding, daycare, training, grooming and veterinary medical services. As a member of the VCA family you will have the ability to explore career options that only VCA can offer such as continuing education, transfer options, specialization and leadership opportunities. Employees receive competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with consideration for experience
- PTO in addition to paid sick days and holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurance options available (e.g. - disability, hospitalization, vision, dental)
- 401k option
- CE and Uniform allowance
- Generous pet care discounts for your own pet
For more information about our facility please visit our website at AnimalWellnessMG.com!
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter in addition to a resume to Rachel.Soukup@VCA.com