Winslow Animal Hospital is accepting applications for an energetic, highly motivated, and skilled outpatient exam room technician with a strong work ethic, confidence, and attention to detail to join our healthcare team. We are a progressive, fast-paced small animal hospital located in southern New Jersey. Our AAHA-accredited, state -of-the-art 10,500 square foot facility was featured in the November 2011 issue of Veterinary Economics Magazine: "Merit Hospital Design Winner"
- We are staffed with 6 superb veterinarians with diverse interests and a shared focus on client and team education and wellness care for our patients. Their interests include internal medicine, behavior, nutrition,geriatric care, Chinese herbal and food therapy, acupuncture, physical rehabilitation, dermatology, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced exam room technician to expand their knowledge in a fast-paced work environment. This qualified candidate must be friendly, a team player, outgoing and skilled in communicating ideas to clients and staff, and someone who excels in client service. Strong interpersonal skills are a must, as well as a dedication to maintaining a positive work environment and fostering a good mentoring relationship.
- Job duties may include, but are not limited to assisting the doctor during appointments, educating clients, appropriate animal restraint and care of hospitalized patients, venipuncture, placing IV catheters, performing lab work and taking digital x-rays, maintaining medical records, and much more.
- Candidate must also be able to be on their feet for most of their shifts and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Basic Requirements include 1 year of related work experience.
- Benefits include vacation time, paid CE, up to 50% contribution towards health insurance, dental plan, Simple IRA retirement program, and a generous employee pet discount.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 7:45am-8pm, Sat 8-4, with possible Sunday hours in the future. Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
Interested parties please contact:
Fax (856) 875-4437
Tel (856) 875-1323 ext. 335
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org